We place importance on sincerity with sound management as our goal
Building a network of trust as a partner in information and manufacturing.
Creating a corporate culture where our employees and their families can achieve affluence.
Contributing to the creation of a prosperous social environment through SDGs.
Code of Conduct
This Code of Conduct summarizes Maruzen Intec’s philosophy and mission statement in five principles.
We adopted this code in order to emphasize that our company respects everyone in Japan and other countries and strictly complies with all related laws, regulations, and international rules, both in letter and in spirit, and works toward the development of a sustainable society while holding the good of society uppermost.
01.Commitment to our business partners
- Ethical business practices
- We shall operate our business from the customer’s point of view, respecting our business partners as a vital business resource.
- Safety and security
- We shall ensure that all who use our products and services can do so in safety and security.
- We shall remain committed to maintaining in strictest secrecy our business partners’ confidential information.
02.Commitment to our shareholders
- We shall actively disclose relevant information to ensure the transparency of our operations.
- Shareholder value
- We shall generate robust earnings for shareholders through our business operations.
- We shall remain accountable for and promote understanding of our business operations.
03.Commitment to our employees
- Respect for the individual
- We shall respect our employees as valued co-workers, never discriminating on the basis of gender, age, position, or other circumstance.
- Regardless of which corporate division employs us, we shall take pride in our company and our work, ever striving for improvement.
- Personal responsibility
- Each individual shall accept responsibility for the results of his or her actions.
04.Commitment to government
- We shall strictly comply with all applicable laws and regulations and shall at all times conduct our business in a manner of benefit to society.
- Repudiation of antisocial forces
- We shall refuse to engage in any dealings whatsoever with antisocial forces that threaten the order and safety of civic life.
- Financial statements
- We shall adopt appropriate accounting standards and make every effort to ensure that our financial statements are free from error and deception.
05.Commitment to society
- Respect for the community
- We shall respect the culture and standards of our communities and contribute to the development of the local areas in which we conduct business.
- Social contribution
- As a united company and as individual members of Maruzen, we shall strive to contribute to society through all our operations.
- Environmental initiatives
- We shall respond to all environmental issues that are within the scope of our operations.